1. The Crash Course: [2 hrs] A 20 part mini series, on the state of our Economy, Energy and Environment. The three critical ‘E’s that will guarantee the next 20 years, to be completely unlike the last 20 years.
2. Money as Debt part 1 and part 2: Do you know what money *really* is? How it comes into being? Who controls it? Before you even begin to imagine that you do, consider that more than likely, nobody has ever taught you this subject in school. The filmmaker has also prepared a printable one-pager here.
3. The Money Masters [3.5 hrs]: A historical documentary tracing the origins of the political power structure. to its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of the fractional reserve banking system and private banks that control governments around the world. We only wish this were a consipiracy theory.
4. Commanding Heights Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 [6 hours]:A n introduction to the global economic evolution from 1914 to 2001. Why are many of the developed and emerging economies structured the way they are? Learn of Communism, Marxism, Socialism and Free Market reforms. Learn about historical economic bail-outs, economic collapses and hyperinflation. If you can get past the corporate advertising at the beginning, this a very educational documentary.
5. Meltdown Part1, Part2, Part3, Part4: [2.5 hrs] From Wall Street to Dubai to China – to investigate The Secret History of the  Global Financial Collapse. Meltdown is the story of the bankers who crashed the world, the leaders who struggled to save it and the ordinary families who got crushed
6. Debtocracy: [1.25 hrs] For the first time in Greece a documentary produced by the audience. “Debtocracy” seeks the causes of the debt crisis and proposes solutions, hidden by the government and the dominant media. Many sovereign debts are NOT legal, and they certainly don’t need to be paid back by the citizens who weren’t involved in illegal debt contracts.
7. Argentina’s Economic Collapse: [1 hr]. The events that led to the economic collapse of Argentina in 2001 which wiped out the middle class and raised the level of poverty to 57.5%. Will this be America in 24 months time, and Canada by extension?
8. The Coming Collapse of the Middle Class: Elizabeth Warren teaches contract law, bankruptcy, and commercial law at Harvard Law School. She is an outspoken critic of America’s credit economy, which she has linked to the continuing rise in bankruptcy among the middle-class. Hear her explain the coming collapse of the middle class.
9. Overdose: The NEXT financial Crisis: [46mins] With the US raising their debt ceiling, are we in a global bail-out bubble that will eventually burst? This doc offers a fresh insight into the greatest economic crisis of our age: the one still awaiting us.
10. Quants: The Alchemists of Wall Street: [47mins] Quants are the math wizards and computer programmers in theengine room of our global financial system who designed the financial products that almost crashed Wall street. Quants are at the heart of yet another technological revolution in finance: trading at the speed of light. Did you know that over 70% of all stock market trades are not made by humans?