We now have organization contact/information cards! Download the PDF, print it, cut the cards & hand them out
Originally posted from: http://www.occupytogether.org/downloadable-posters
The posters provided on this page are free for you to download, print, and hang up within your community, not only to promote local efforts, but the solidarity of all occupiers around the country. In fact, we highly encourage it as this will be a great means of spreading the word and getting others involved.
All of the posters in the section below have been graciously donated to the cause by graphic designers who have contacted us and sent us materials. If you would like to contribute, please feel free to send us your work.
Submission Requirements (Please Read)
In order to save us time, please follow these basic guidelines if you would like your work displayed on this page. Posters that fail to meet these requirements will be ignored (we’re sorry, we just don’t have a lot of time to do a lot of conversion).
- Poster must be at print resolution (300 dpi)
- Poster must be submitted as a PDF document
- It is suggested that you use minimal color/black in order to save on ink (yes, we know we broke that rule, that is why it is a suggestion)
- Also, it has been suggested that posters be at 8.5″ x 11″ for easy printing on a home printer
- Please tell us if you would like us to use your full name, a pseudonym, or just your first and last initial
Note: These are to be used as promotional materials and flyers. Please respect city ordinances about posting such materials. Occupy Together does not post these materials and are not responsible for how they are used. These are here for protesters to use, remix, and share via printed handouts, posters, and digital banners/avatars. Thank you (and be environmentally conscious!).
To download, just right click and save the poster (an Acrobat PDF) to your hard drive.